Name of plant

Reaction score
Country
United States
image.jpg

I’m not sure what this plant or possibly tree is. Right now it is in a pot with aloe Vera. Im planting the aloe plant in another pot. Just would like to know so I can care for it properly. Thank you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Usually when finding another plant in with an established one - and aloe vera would be the main plant in the pot - it is one that we might consider a weed, which is why I thought it more likely to be the case. I cannot imagine why somebody would plant two completely different plants in the same pot originally. There are a few native mallows that could have set a seed here.

Reaction score
Country
United States
View attachment 57122Sorry to disagree, but hibiscus leaves I've seen look like this.
Is this a house plant? The dried stalk looks like hibiscus or possibly hollyhock which isn't a house plant.
Usually when finding another plant in with an established one - and aloe vera would be the main plant in the pot - it is one that we might consider a weed, which is why I thought it more likely to be the case. I cannot imagine why somebody would plant two completely different plants in the same pot originally. There are a few native mallows that could have set a seed here.
yeah I’m not really sure why they were planted together. My sister in law gave it to me this way. Going to be repotting both of them. Just trying to figure out what it is first so I can determine the car. Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this a house plant? The dried stalk looks like hibiscus or possibly hollyhock which isn't a house plant.
Hi this was given to me like this and it was outside. I’m trying to figure out what is so I can care for it properly. It will definitely be coming out of this pot. Thank you.

Ask a Question