Mystery bug infestation, help!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Can't for the life of me figure out what these guys are but they are completely infesting my plants! I've been googling but all i'm getting confused. They are super super small, kind of cream in colour and are only in the soil. Now all of my plants leaves are turning yellow and dying. :-(
If anyone has any idea of what these guys are and what I can do about them it would be greatly appreciated!

I took a video of them (hope its alright to post?):

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Can't for the life of me figure out what these guys are but they are completely infesting my plants! I've been googling but all i'm getting confused. They are super super small, kind of cream in colour and are only in the soil. Now all of my plants leaves are turning yellow and dying. :-(
If anyone has any idea of what these guys are and what I can do about them it would be greatly appreciated!

I took a video of them (hope its alright to post?):
I don't know what they are but they fast movers. Fast moving insects are usually not harmful, but if you want to get rid of them use a soil drench made with a spinosad based insecticide.. Please send a picture of your plants so we can get a better idea of whats happening.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have found a trick that seems to work very well to keep bugs from eating my plants. Halfway thouugh the season I put cedar mulch around just the plants that are getting eaten. It works amazingly well. Make sure you just put it around each plant. A circle" No more bugs!

Ask a Question