My yarden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Been working hard since starting this project of barren land when the house was done .I thought I retired

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
it just never ends .I started with dirt in 2004 and a house.last pic says it all and not only me but everyone who takes pride in there home

Attachments

j.w

Reaction score
You have done a really nice job on making your home and property look like Home Sweet Home sissy! I can see why those guys wanted to take off w/ all your neat stuff you have that you made and bought out there. They would have gotten away w/ a gold mine!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I would have been ready to fry if they had gotten away .I love my wooden family I built .I added the girl because I did have a daughter but she was born deceased so I needed to add her in .I have 2 new dogs built one is small for pee wee and one I started that is bigger is the king

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
thank you and it seems every house I have ever owned has needed remodeled and tons of yard work .This is my first house I ever designed and built to my specks .I wanted a simple ranch the landscaping has been a work in progress

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When we bought this house, neither of us could recall what the house looked like. But we could tell you in detail what the land looked like. Houses can be tweaked, lousy land can't. Love our slopes, just had to tweak to make it easier to work on , i.e. mowing etc. All the hard to mow slopes are now gardens, ponds, streams.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
That why I took pics from beginning to end at least it made me feel like I was getting some thing done

Attachments

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
blueberries cherries pears plums .I also have raspberries and purple and white plums and peaches and apples and strawberries gonna be a fruity year

Attachments

j.w

Reaction score
Oh yum sissy you have lots of fresh fruit ripening now! Ours is just now starting to get tiny fruit on them. We just have Peaches, Cherries and a few strawberries. Glad you still have all your nice craft items in your yard that the thieves almost got!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
yep and headed for home depot in a few to pick up more landscaping timbers .:)more stuff for my yarden .Going to hillsville saturday and hopefully the people with the chihuahuas will be there .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
decided to add to my yarden pics with the pond first

Attachments

Reaction score
You've done an amazing job! It looks like you have put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into making it all look amazing1

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It so far has taken up 8 years of my life and sometimes wonder what the next owners in the future will do .If they will keep it up or let it go .I put 10 years into my house in NJ and the gardens were great and the new owners have left it go and let weeds just over grow every thing and it was sad to see .

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's quite a change!! Just goes to show how hard you have been working :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
sad to say all that work and values of houses going down every day .I am just barely going to break even when I sell .Makes you think .I think the house is jinxed .I ordered kitchen counter tops twice .First time they some how reversed the template and second time counter top was broken when it got here .

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh no, I hope that everything will be okay!
I love your garden, you always have so many interesting pictures to share, it's really great - everything in your garden looks so pretty and very unique:)

Ask a Question