My Wood Greenhouse, my building experiment

Reaction score
Hello members,

Since 2007 i operate my own greenhouse.

I built it with some recovered material....door, Windows.

My building experiment: My Wood Greenhouse.

Hope this can help someone here ;)

diy-greenhouse.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, your greenhouse looks wonderful, Jardinier, great job:D! I would love to have a greenhouse like this too, but I've never built anything, I'm not even sure if I know how to hold a hammer properly:p
But there is no doubt that many people will find your guide very helpful!:)

Reaction score
This looks great! You are a very good builder. Hubby wants a green house. I will show him your site!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am very excited I found your site. I want to purchase an older home and remodel it incorporating a greenhouse as my haven. I think I will get some very good ideas from your site on how to actually make my dream work out, I am not a builder. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
That's something I have wanted to do for a while, but never had the time. By the looks of it, it probably took you a while! How many hours did it take for you to build the whole greenhouse, and how well does it work? Meaning will it be good against snow? Just curious, is all :)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Some plastic repair to do... next spring... tuck tape solution... another solution?

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was considering buying a greenhouse for off of the back of my house. Your post has got me seriously considering making one of my own. Thank you so much for sharing.

Ask a Question