16333286356541454880155275266802.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
From what i can see it looks fine, it's just leaves turning colour, that happens with tomatoes. Also welcome to the forums.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I second what Logan says. Wish we had your climate, my tomatoes have nearly all turned brown now and I have got rid of most of them, think I will be picking the last tomatoes this week. On the other hand a burst of late sunshine has meant we had most of them as tomatoes and I don't have enough green ones for tomato chutney, lucky we still have some from last year :)

Reaction score
Country
India
I second what Logan says. Wish we had your climate, my tomatoes have nearly all turned brown now and I have got rid of most of them, think I will be picking the last tomatoes this week. On the other hand a burst of late sunshine has meant we had most of them as tomatoes and I don't have enough green ones for tomato chutney, lucky we still have some from last year
I second what Logan says. Wish we had your climate, my tomatoes have nearly all turned brown now and I have got rid of most of them, think I will be picking the last tomatoes this week. On the other hand a burst of late sunshine has meant we had most of them as tomatoes and I don't have enough green ones for tomato chutney, lucky we still have some from last year :)
Thanks for the advice ☺

Reaction score
Country
India
From what i can see it looks fine, it's just leaves turning colour, that happens with tomatoes. Also welcome to the forums.
I was just a bit worried because some of my plants have been wilting and I wasn't sure it was due to any particular disease or insect.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where on the plant are those leaves? Tomatoes are aggressive self-pruners and will quickly off any leaf that isn't getting really great exposure.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I took my last 3 tomatoes off today. As the hours of sunlight decline, and the angle of the sun is lower by maybe 10 degrees resulting in lower solar amperage, and the temperatures are cooling to 60f at night and this lowering and slowing the biochemistry inside the plant, I call it a day. I am pulling everything. The peppers are ripe as well.

Ask a Question