My Succulent Plant Leaves are drooping

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings,
Just recently my succulent plants leaves began going downward like so. I read it can be due to overwatering. I'm not very sure what to do about this. If I can have any help it would be appreciated. Thank you so much

photo_2021-11-04_00-26-26.jpg
photo_2021-11-04_00-36-31.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It looks perfectly normal. The oldest, lowest leaves will droop and turn yellow before they fall off. How long have you had it? How close to a window is it? Virtually all succulents prefer as close to full sun as you can give them. If that plant is not directly in a window it will decline rather quickly. As long as it dries out on top you are not overwatering it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
This Aeonium hybrid in the Crassulaceae looks healthy. Older leaves will drop as the stem elongates. Aeoniums can do well in full sun to bright or partial shade. Indoors keep them right in the window. Give more water if in more light, but always with excellent drainage. Always drain that glass cache pot after watering. Also most Aeonium are partly Winter growers (a few completely so) and are particularly well adapted to a coastal, Mediterranean climate, so do give water during the Winter. The majority of the genus Aeonium is native to the Canary Islands; but their are also species native to Madeira, the Cape Verde Islands, Morocco, eastern Africa, and Yemen.

Ask a Question