My plant adventures today

Reaction score
Well today I was going to go to the mid week farmer's market and pick up some Cuban oregano, and lemon verbena. Well........ the market didn't happen because of all the rain we had previously and mud, etc. So I went to my fave nursery instead............And the rest as they say is history.... Lemon Verbena, Lemon Basil, Patchouli, Celery thingie that tastes like 'light' celery but looks like parsley (I forget the name of it obviously), Cuban oregano, pennyroyal and pineapple sage.

I love this nursery anyway because I went to it for years and years. The current owner was one of the original employees. I told her about the essential oil class I''m co-teaching later this month.

I already had much to put out anyway before, now I'm swamped. That's ok. This is a good stash to have. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, you went for a real shopping spree:) This nursery sounds like a lovely place!
I can totally relate to it, I like bying new plants too, in my opinion it's one of the best ways to spend money:)

Reaction score
Woah, you bought so many aromatic herbs! So... you know how to make your own essential oils then? That sound super interesting! Maybe you can tell us more about it? :)

Reaction score
Yes, I love this nursery. They have tons of things other places have never heard of let alone have. I started going there when I was pregnant with my daughter over 30 years ago. She had medicine herbs I bought, she had all manner of variety of things, again, like no one ever heard of. Then it was picked up by an employee and run the same way. She has things I have not even tapped into like roses, ect. They run it organically too, with guinea hens running around eating bugs. It is one of the true mom and pop places left, let alone for a nursery. Bonnies Greenhouse, Waco Texas. :)

Ask a Question