My newest rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
A few days ago, my boyfriend and I, we celebrated our anniversary. And he gave me the most wonderful gift - a new rose:D It's my first rose with yellow flowers and I find it gorgeous, I'm completely in love with it. Its petals look like beams of sunshine:D
I want to share some pictures with you, here is my newest rose:

SP_A1193.jpg

SP_A1198.jpg

Reaction score
A few days ago, my boyfriend and I, we celebrated our anniversary. And he gave me the most wonderful gift - a new rose:D It's my first rose with yellow flowers and I find it gorgeous, I'm completely in love with it. Its petals look like beams of sunshine:D
I want to share some pictures with you, here is my newest rose:
That is one pretty plant. Congrats on your anniversary. I agree that plants are the best kind of gifts.
I got myself a yellow rose too .. sometime last week. I am waiting for it to bloom. I chose a slightly deeper color I think. I really need to wait for the blooms. I will post a picture then..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's third anniversary of our first kiss so I'm very, very happy and it's a really special rose:D
Lilley1, thank you!
Maddie, thank you and yes, please take some pictures of your rose when it blooms, it's always a pleasure to look at beautiful flowers:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Aww, that's sweet Claudine:)

Reaction score
I think that is a MUCH better gift than a bouquet of roses!;)
Congrats! that is so sweet of him!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Zigs, Becky, Veg11, thank you!
I agree, it's a much better gift than a bouquet of roses:D . With some luck, I will grow it forever and I hope that it will bloom often. I adore miniature roses, they're the prettiest plants:D

Reaction score
Zigs, Becky, Veg11, thank you!
I agree, it's a much better gift than a bouquet of roses:D . With some luck, I will grow it forever and I hope that it will bloom often. I adore miniature roses, they're the prettiest plants:D

Wow, Claudine. That was really romantic of your boyfriend to do that.
I agree that flowering plants are a better gift than a bouquet of flowers that will die in 3 days. Your mini roses are beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pic.
I wonder if mini roses would grow in the heat of Florida. All the ones I saw at Walmart looked kind of wilted and sick.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!!:D
To be honest, I'm not sure if they would grow in the heat...as far as I know, they prefer when it's colder, around 20c would be the best. On the other hand, mine are doing pretty well during summer, even when it's around 30c.

Ask a Question