My new Mower

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Commercial grade walk behind Bunton. Company was bought by BobCat as I under stand now.
It has a 44 or 48 inch deck, 14hp manual start Kohler engine and the reason it is now mine.
I have had to work on it before to get it to start the former owner is a run them dry guy with nothing in the fuel. In every case I have had to remove the float bowl and free up the valve and seat which had the float stuck.

I finally got him to use stabuil in it, but of course if a little (per the bottle label.) is good more is better. Then you incounter a sand like substance that clogs up the filter and valve in seat.

He only used it a couple times a year since 2006 to mow paths along side the rented out field and thru the woods where he can't get his compact Ford and brush hog.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I plan on useing it to mow along out new fence line. We finally got the last post set in place yesterday in the morning.

Also will mow the paths thry the field the pups and i walk.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I have a ExMark zero turn I use.

747 series Kohler engine.

Yes it has been god awful muddy here, Have to dodge water holes also.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Still haven't gotten my new mower started yet. Have it figured out the igition coil is bad and will get one soon.

Spend a couple weeks taking it easy due to a health scare.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I ordered a new Ignition coil Monday with 2 day shipping. Today is day 3 and it isn't here yet, Tracking said it made it to a town 20 miles west of here 2 days ago.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The thing about speed is that direction becomes far more important. Somewhere, somebody has a package and they are thinking wow I am glad I did not need that!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Yes your probably right. got a package didn't check the name or just didn't care and now habe a signal booster and a Kohler igition coil. neither one needed by them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Amazon has reshipped my order. Supposed to be here Wednesday,.
I am getting a pet scan Wednesday morning so don't know if I will feel like installing the igition coil in the afternoon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Scan finished, results to be announced on the 8th.
Igition coil came in the mail late delivery so no time to install it yesterday.
Hope to get it installed today and use the mower.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Got the coil installed and the moter started on two pulls. Good thing too as the recoil rope broke on that last pull. Have it off now waiting for the new rope I got to be installed.

Ask a Question