My New Greenhouse

Dot

Reaction score
Country
United States
After a really bad experience years ago with the plastic throw together greenhouse (I live on a hill and the wind tore into it and destroyed all my plants), husband finally agreed I need something sturdy--or maybe it was the fact I have starter plants on the porch, kitchen table, and in the garage on the work bench (you think?). This one was built by the Amish in my area. The cupelo and weather vein are extra but my hubby wanted that (he's a farmer). The greenhouse has a floor, windows with screens, and shelves all around.
shelving,
greenhouse.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looks great, how much did that set you back? :)

Dot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks great, how much did that set you back? :)
Three and one-half - An excellent deal with floor, cupelo, weather vein, and delivered. I probably will sell excess flowers/plants I grow and garden items I pick up at auctions--you know benches, sun dials, planters, and the like. My seeds are coming up and I have some baby plants--late this year but I will have lots of color in the yard--I have way too many flower beds (if there is such a thing). I'll be hitting this site for creative ideas and input too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That's a really nice greenhouse! You'll need to post photos when it's at your house. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
And it's not in my yard. ;)

I like this answer most. I would SLEEP IN IT after partitioning it! Beautiful, Dot! We know it's new. We all wanted a laugh! AND we've got it, not at you. Such a lovely greenhouse!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A BIG WELCOME TO DOT!

Hope you share your joy and gardening journey with us here!​

Ask a Question