My new camera arrived at weekend.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
I have been enjoying testing it out today.

Panasonic DMC S5 excellent quality photos .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Glad to hear you have a camera. Would love to see some photos you have taken. Did you by chance take any pictures of your fuchsia plants you mentioned in another post.

I would be lost without a camera. I am constantly snapping pictures wherever I go:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I should buy a new camera too. I'd love to share more pictures of my miniature roses with you, but I only have a smartphone camera, which isn't very good. Anyway, I think that every person who is interested in gardening should be able to take lots and lots of lovely pictures, because, unfortunately, flowers wither rather quickly.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
My camera gave up on me last week so ordered anew one and it arrived at weekend so just getting used to it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
What, no pictures? Why tease us with news of a new camera and not even share a few measly test shots, lol? Surely there was something in the garden you chose as a test subject for your lovely new toy?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Be patient I am still uploading them as need to downsize them.

But well worth wait or better still if you can visit this garden its really a WOW factor.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds great, I've read really good things about the DMC S5. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Reaction score
Congrats on getting a new camera! I've been saving my pennies for a new camera lately, since I'm stuck with using either my iPhone or my regular old Sony digital camera. Every time I look out and see my roses growing, I just wish I could take a picture of them against the sunlight we've been having lately!

Reaction score
Lucky you, Scot :) I'm still waiting to buy a new camera! Once I do that... there will be nothing able to stop me from taking pictures almost everywhere I go :p I'll not be taking pictures of my flowers only, I'll also take pictures of whatever that catches my attention :)

Ask a Question