My garden isn't growing but i'm here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hi, I'm a gardener in the state of Kentucky. I had a horrible time with my garden this past season, but I'm not going to let that keep me down. I am trying to soak up as much gardening chat as I can until spring gets here. I'm happy to be a part of your community, and hope to have a lot of fun here!

Reaction score
Welcome to Gardening forums. There are so many happy gardeners here who will tell you that they have had some failures..I am one of them.. I have killed some of my most precious plants by over feeding them. We learn from our mistakes and become better gardeners. I hope you have as much fun here as we do. Enjoy yourself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The weather is on the odd side for us here too! Too wet and too cold! Only my spring flowers bloomed but all gone now. I am waiting for warmer temperature to see what else is growing in my garden.

Glad you are on board!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The weather is on the odd side for us here too! Too wet and too cold! Only my spring flowers bloomed but all gone now. I am waiting for warmer temperature to see what else is growing in my garden.

Glad you are on board!

That post was from 2 1/2 years ago and the OP was last here in Dec 2012. ;)
Agree with you on the wet, cool Michigan weather we're having though. Should be good to go on starting the veggies this weekend though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well, I am still trying to remember everything my grandma taught me when I was little. This is only my second season gardening for myself. The kicker this season is that I'm allergic to the sun now because of medications so I have to garden in the morning or evening and stay covered or use a good sunblock! Should make this year very fun!

Ask a Question