My garden in Poland

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi!
I would like to show my garden. I'm from Poland. I love sow seeds perennial flower. You show of your own garden ;)
Greetinigs from Poland.

Attachments

• dnic.jpg
    dnic.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN0148.JPG
    DSCN0148.JPG
    359.2 KB · Views: 258
  • jukki.jpg
    jukki.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 286
  • przed domem.jpg
    przed domem.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 279
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
love your garden Krolicia, the Buxus & yuccus with all that topiary. you have the gift with a pair of seculars:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Really lovely Krolcia. Beautifully designed. Looks very established. How long has this garden taken to reach this point? And your magnificent topiary with the twist. Does it have a wire frame underneath? I'd love to try one. Thanks for inviting us over:)

Reaction score
Country
Poland
[QUOTE = "Esther Knapicius, post: 115982, członek: 2011"] Witamy. Mam siostrę, która żyje w Losie. (Mam nadzieję, że pamiętam poprawną pisownię). [/ QUOTE]
Witamy!
W Poland is city Radom. I would like to invite you to Lubliniec it's near Radom about 200 km. You see my garden. Where are you from?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@1krolcia1 Please use the Full Image so that we can enjoy your garden all the more. Such a well tended garden!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "Esther Knapicius, post: 115982, członek: 2011"] Witamy. Mam siostrę, która żyje w Losie. (Mam nadzieję, że pamiętam poprawną pisownię). [/ QUOTE]
Witamy!
W Poland is city Radom. I would like to invite you to Lubliniec it's near Radom about 200 km. You see my garden. Where are you from?
Yes, that is how it is spelled Random, where my sister-in-law lives. She is married to my husbands oldest brother. His brother is there now. She has asked me to visit her, maybe one day. And if I do I will keep you in mind. I live in PA, USA.

Ask a Question