My First but sure not last garden problem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here are some pics my broccoli, wilting, to much water? to much sun? or something else?
First 2 pics wilting 3rd is broccoli right next to them but doing well. Any thought or comments would be appreciated, Thanks

IMG_1324.JPG IMG_1326.JPG IMG_1325.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
First where are you located. The growing climate is a lot different in Maine than Florida. Second, at what time of the day were these pics taken. And no, your plants do not look like they have been overwatered.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
First where are you located. The growing climate is a lot different in Maine than Florida. Second, at what time of the day were these pics taken. And no, your plants do not look like they have been overwatered.
1. CT
2. 4:32pm

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
They look ok to me me really. Impossible to tell without knowing where you live though. Your USDA growing zone would be really helpful. Otherwise have no clue how to address your question.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Your plants are fine. They are expected to wilt in the heat of the afternoon. If they are wilted in the AM then they are thirsty. Please update your profile as to where you live so if you have any more questions we don't have to guess

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Your plants are fine. They are expected to wilt in the heat of the afternoon. If they are wilted in the AM then they are thirsty. Please update your profile as to where you live so if you have any more questions we don't have to guess
Done, sorry about that, did not think about that. I will check in AM to see if the come back (not wilt)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well looks like I will loss one of the 6 broccoli plants, not sure why, it continues to have wilt and turning yellow. Hope I do not loss any others. Question to all, do you think I still have time to plant more, I would be starting from seeds, could start inside or our? thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 329
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well looks like I will loss one of the 6 broccoli plants, not sure why, it continues to have wilt and turning yellow. Hope I do not loss any others. Question to all, do you think I still have time to plant more, I would be starting from seeds, could start inside or our? thanks all.
I think it will probably come back

Ask a Question