My ducklings hiding in the grass, so CUTE!

Reaction score
Country
Panama
happy to have ducks and chickens, they helped improved my garden - although I do have to share with them :)

Attachments

• DSC08782.jpeg
    DSC08782.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 33
Reaction score
Country
United States
How nice to keep warterfowl, such as this white Muscovy Duck (Carina moschata) and her ducklings. Do you also have a duck pond?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good for keeping slugs and snails down. Farmers put them on the land if sheep get liver flukes, one stage in the life cycle takes place in snails which then deposit eggs on the grass the sheep eat, but not if the ducks eat the snails first.

Reaction score
Country
Panama
How nice to keep warterfowl, such as this white Muscovy Duck (Carina moschata) and her ducklings. Do you also have a duck pond?
Yes and the whole farm is full of dragonflies (which is the name of the farm), do you have ducks too?

Reaction score
Country
Panama
Good for keeping slugs and snails down. Farmers put them on the land if sheep get liver flukes, one stage in the life cycle takes place in snails which then deposit eggs on the grass the sheep eat, but not if the ducks eat the snails first.
Haven't seen snails here, all kinds of critters even a tarantula once! but its good to know that they protect sheep cause I have one... curious thing there is a lot of coyotes, they attacked and ate the chickens, but they don't like ducks!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes and the whole farm is full of dragonflies (which is the name of the farm), do you have ducks too?
No I don't have any ducks myself. It would be something that I would consider though, if I had a farm-sized property.

Ask a Question