My beautiful Japanese Maple

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hey Esther, is the entire video just your tree? Is that multiple trees? If it's multiple, at one time does yours show up?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow! That is AMAZING!!!! I bought some Japanese Maple seeds in January but couldn't get them to germinate :mad: That is a beautiful tree...lucky lady :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
There are lots of types of Japanese Maples. @Java Guy . they vary from height, width, shape of leaves, coloring, color of the stems, and what zone they can handle. It is really very overwhelming when you do get a good resource and leaf through the pages. Would recommend you checking on it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a gorgeous tree, one of the prettiest I've ever seen!:) Thank you for posting this lovely video.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
One of my favorite things about fall in Japan are the Japanese maples! Their changing leaves are such a part of the vibrant autumnal landscape here...to me they are just the epitome of this time of year!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a gorgeous big tree! Love how I can still see the sky through the branches and leaves!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
There are lots of types of Japanese Maples. @Java Guy . they vary from height, width, shape of leaves, coloring, color of the stems, and what zone they can handle. It is really very overwhelming when you do get a good resource and leaf through the pages. Would recommend you checking on it.

Thanks for the advice Esther. I bought the seeds thinking I would start some Japanese Maples and make bonsai trees out of them. Like I said, none of the seeds germinated. I will buy a couple of the smaller variety to place along the front of the house (when I eventually buy a house). I've seen the smaller varieties that look like very large shrubs. The trees I plan on putting up are cherrys, dogwoods, and a mimosa silk tree I have been growing from seed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
You did great on the video. I have one with that same shape , that I have slowly been unwinding .

image.jpeg

Ask a Question