Country
United Kingdom
back garden foliage.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The little red leaved plant looks so pretty! Is it a baby tree? I love autumn because red, orange and yellow leaves look almost like flowers, it's wonderful:)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love the change of colors that fall brings to the garden and surrounding foliage. We have 6 large trees in our back yard that have started to drop their leafs, it is alot of work to keep the grounds clean with so many trees in the back. My plants have started to go to seed also, I usually bring them inside to keep them from dying but this year I will have to let them go to seed.

Reaction score
Very nice. Your garden looks lovely. Fall time is such a wonderful time. I love the deep reds, the golden yellows, a vivid oranges. Then mix in some greens. It makes a beautiful picture.

Reaction score
The change of colors is magnificent. So many in the US actually go on "color tours" to see the changing of the foliage. It is more dramatic in places on the east coast, but you can find the color change throughout the US. As always, thanks to you for sharing such lovely photos.

Ask a Question