More black beauties

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I harvested 9 already from 3 plants. It looks as if I may get 8 or 9 more.

IMG_1202.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nice!

This year I only planted three eggplants and whatever variety (I do not recall) they are perfectly round and baseball-sized when ready. So far I have only had three, though. But I have a lot of blooms and babies so hopefully before frost I will have plenty more.
A few years ago I planted some sort of Japanese eggplant that was really prolific. Was long and skinny and streaked red & white. Got it from a farmers' market seller who isn't around any more, but that was a very happy plant. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I've had my best year for aubergines this year, taking 30 from 6 plants so far, with more to come.
At 54, I've eaten more aubergines this year than in the rest of my life combined.
Something I'm enjoying far more as I get older.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Are those eggplants?
I've never seen this vegetable in person and I've never eaten it. But I think it looks tasty:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..they look so good and so beautiful too :) My daughter is also growing some eggplants and I can't wait to see her growing like yours!

Ask a Question