moon phase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
When planting in pots,is it the same,if you're using moon phase method .that is starting seeds in small pots outdoors ? ?

Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Never thought that would have much bearing on seedlings, they;re more interested in warmth and light than the moon's gravity.

It does affect mushrooms though, being almost all water, they grow like nothing else on a full moon,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thanks, I know they say planting. right in the garden soil,such as root crops actually do better because under certain moon phases the water in the ground comes to the top.

Reaction score
I wondered this as well, but growing in containers may not be relevant to the moon phases.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Cassie K,
if go below this to similar threads,moon phases and plant growth by maddie and click on the link pottingblocks,(ers) it says planting in ground or flats,so i take that (flats) as containers (pots) it say the gravitational pull has a effect on seeds.

Ask a Question