Monkey Puzzle tree seeds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I am on the hunt for some Monkey Puzzle tree seeds and am more than happy to do a swap. I have heard this particular seed is not able to germinate for long so I was hoping if anyone knew any local to them which I could pick up quite quickly as it is season now. Just to help I am in the Reading area.

Thanks a lot

Rachel

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I remember someone living in Devon has some. You need to do a search as this person was on here a few months back. I myself bought one tree for £10 as it was small. If you go around nurseries, you will be surprised how low people can go to. The one I went to had several of them, but none of them straight, apart from my little one.

Another way is to join more forums and ask specifically for that. I think people will understand. Also try Freegle. I asked for some fig tree cuttings and got a response, but son was busy that week, so I declined. After she said yes, I did promise to bear a gift though - either a salvia hotlips or salvia pink Salmon Dance - both with flowers!

Ask a Question