Money tree

Reaction score
Country
United States
i have a money tree and i want to add something to the pot would a shade blend of grass be sutiable

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

How big is the pot?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm guessing your talking about a Pachira aquatic often grown as a bonsai If so possibly a blend of grass could work
Im just guessing as Some people call the succulent Crassula ovate the money tree also?... .....if so I'd say sedum or sempervivim or similar

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello. I have a question. If I buy a small pachira (12 cm) with braided branches, will the plant keep the braided branch as it grows or will the upper branches grow without braiding?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question. If I buy a small pachira (12 cm) with braided branches, will the plant keep the braided branch as it grows or will the upper branches grow without braiding?
You would have to continue to guide them into braids, tying them together as it grows. Be sure to keep an eye on their growth and not tie too tight, though.

Ask a Question