''Monedero''

Reaction score
Hello everyone! The other day I saw a plant that I had never seen before in my life, according to the tag the name of this plant is ''monedero''. Just like that! It didn't mention the actual name of the plant or anything like that! I'm not even sure this name ''monedero'' is that widely used, because I tried to google it and I got very few results with the picture of the actual plant. I'd like to know what the real name of this plant is. Here are some pictures (not taken by me):

arx1206492028g.jpg

Monedero.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks so exotic! I've never seen a plant like this, I'm 100% sure that it doesn't grow in my climate zone. I wish it did though, because it looks quite pretty, I really like it:)
Did you buy the plant? Was it expensive?

Reaction score
It looks so exotic! I've never seen a plant like this, I'm 100% sure that it doesn't grow in my climate zone. I wish it did though, because it looks quite pretty, I really like it:)
Did you buy the plant? Was it expensive?

Hi Claudine! I actually saw another woman was carrying it :( I went to check to the plant section, but found none of those there. That one must have been the last one :( Ever since that I haven't even seen this plant again, I must say it looks even more beautiful in real... the pictures do this plant no justice at all! I'm glad I know the name of this plant now tho, it'll help me to locate her in the future! By the way, I don't think this plant is expensive at all, at least not here.

Reaction score

Thanks a lot, Silver! I'll take note of that! I really wanted to get the name of this one because I haven't seen it anywhere ever since that time I saw it in that market. I'd love to have one of those at home! Now that I know the name, it'll be easier to find it.

Reaction score
Needs a warm place .Doesn't like the cold.

Thanks for the extra info! I don't think I'll be able to find this plant in Holland tho :( I might be moving there next year, and the winters over there seem to be quite bad! I haven't even been lucky finding this plant over here again!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maybe try to look for it online? My mother often purchases plants online, according to her it's quite convenient. I haven't try it yet though. Anyway, if it's possible to grow the plant indoors, cold winter won't be a problem:)

Reaction score
Maybe try to look for it online? My mother often purchases plants online, according to her it's quite convenient. I haven't try it yet though. Anyway, if it's possible to grow the plant indoors, cold winter won't be a problem:)

They don't get a lot sunlight in the Netherlands during winter :( I noticed this plant does very well in places where the climate is warm and sunny, my home country is like that, but I hope you're right Claudine! I might try finding this one online. It's way more beautiful in real, believe me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefcommander

Latest Threads