Mixed containers

Reaction score
I am going to be doing some container gardening this year and seem to remember that there are certain plants that you can grow together that help each other out. Like one repels a certain kind of pest that attacks the other and such things like that.

Does anyone have information on those kind of mixes, I am open to adding just about anything to my containers as I will eat mostly anything edible I can grow and am really just playing around and seeing how the containers go this year .

Reaction score
It called companion planting and its a great way to garden. I can suggest four good sites that have tons of info that should help you. Start with organicgardening.com, then burpee.com, gardeners.com, and finally gardeningguides.com. All good sites, all very interesting!

Reaction score
It called companion planting and its a great way to garden. I can suggest four good sites that have tons of info that should help you. Start with organicgardening.com, then burpee.com, gardeners.com, and finally gardeningguides.com. All good sites, all very interesting!

I had no idea it was called that way! Thanks for sharing all those sites with us :) I will definitely check this ou later on, because I plan to become an organic gardener in the future and want to keep my edibles pesticide-free... I mean, why else would I plant edibles if that wasn't my motivation? :D

Reaction score
Wow, I was just wondering this same thing. I'm glad someone posted some great sites to check out for this. I'm ready to do some new gardening.

Ask a Question