Missing the car shows.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
As soon as they released all the college students middle/end of March I knew the first show of the season was going to be cancled because it is put on by the students in the automotive section.
Northwood university Midland Michigan holds there show in April Saturday nearest to the 20th.

Since then the Maple syrup fest show was cancled first Saturday in May. Then every show there after.

A favorite held the last Saturday in July has been cancled since mid May and the one in Yale Mi the last Sunday of July was recently cancled.

I am beginning to think we may not have any car shows at all this year.

Even a cruise would be nice say from a gathering area but every one stay in there cars socila distanceing then cruise all the near by nurseing homes. That way we could spend time with our babies and bring a bit of joy to the old folks in those homes, showing them cars from their past.

I do not mind the insurance we pay per year on our Buick but we are allowed 7000, miles a year on the road, feel we should get a discount for the car being in storage only.

Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I feel your pain. While I don't show cars, I do show my Persian cats and all of our shows are cancelled through October. At that time the CFA will reevaluate the situation. Truthfully though even if there were shows going on right now, I would not go. My husband and I are both in the high risk group.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
My wife and I have talked about that too. At 73 and a diabetic this fat old guy is in the high risk group also.

But still I miss seeing rhe car/trucks and the friends we have made.

Al

Ask a Question