Miracle-Gro AeroGarden: Does anybody else use this?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everybody! I was just wondering if anybody uses the Miracle-Gro AeroGarden? I have one, and my Basil, Cilantro, Parsley and Dill always do really well. I have problems with the Mint and Chives not growing properly. Has anybody else experienced this? If so, what did you do to help with this issue? Also, has anybody used their AeroGarden to grow lettuce or tomatoes?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have not been able to grow chives in the Aerogarden and from what I have read a lot of Aerogarden growers have had problems with chives, I was not success with lemon mint and have not tried any other mint. I have great success with tomatoes lettuce and herbs in the aerogarden. I think one of the problems with the Aerogarden is the nutrients for all the plants. You know different plants require different TDS readings and need different amounts nutrients. I grow several veg and herbs hydroponically. I have 3 Aerogardens.

Ask a Question