Mint - Mentha Moroccan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Denmark has unusually mild winters now so it would be 10b
Country
Denmark
Hey all, I am looking for your advice and experience with this mint plant, basically your experience and advice with watering, light, soil! I , of course, read the label but want to read more personal practice :giggle:
20200509_131738.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Denmark
Indoors or outdoor?
Indoors, unfortunately, I don't have outdoor space currently.
My room gets sun from around 15.30-20.30h, my room temperature is usually 20-24°C
AirBrush_20200509152519.jpg
Currently. Around 16h the sun starts to shine on my shelf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Give it a sunny spot on the window and watch it for the first few days to make sure the sun doesn't burn the leaves. Let the top of the soil dry before watering. and keep it in the size pot you have. After about 5 to 7 days, if no problems, your plant should start growing nicely.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Denmark
Give it a sunny spot on the window and watch it for the first few days to make sure the sun doesn't burn the leaves. Let the top of the soil dry before watering. and keep it in the size pot you have. After about 5 to 7 days, if no problems, your plant should start growing nicely.
Will do, thank you:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a turkey baster and I use it to water all my indoor plants. It only plunges 110 ml at a time and is perfect for giving small plants water. I notice you have plenty of small container plants and using this baster will help to measure and not over or under water. I use it to water big plants too, I pre-measure water in a 1000 ml measure cup.
NOW, what make this so wonderful is I aerate my water by plunging air in the cup first before giving water. That way the water is full of oxygen before each plant gets water. The photo below is showing how I add oxygen to the rain water before using it, just a couple of plunges of air into the water and its loaded with extra oxygen. Try it you'll see what i mean its amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Denmark
This is a turkey baster and I use it to water all my indoor plants. It only plunges 110 ml at a time and is perfect for giving small plants water. I notice you have plenty of small container plants and using this baster will help to measure and not over or under water. I use it to water big plants too, I pre-measure water in a 1000 ml measure cup.
NOW, what make this so wonderful is I aerate my water by plunging air in the cup first before giving water. That way the water is full of oxygen before each plant gets water. The photo below is showing how I add oxygen to the rain water before using it, just a couple of plunges of air into the water and its loaded with extra oxygen. Try it you'll see what i mean its amazing.
I actually ordered a measure device which will tell me how mosit something is etc, since I'm a beginner, and thanks :)

Ask a Question