Miniature rose bush losing leaves

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It's a beautiful rose, IcyBC!:D Thank you for posting these lovely pictures. Yellow and orange roses put me in a good mood, because they always look so cheerful. I have one too.

I am now waiting anxiously to see if this miniature rose plant will come back this year. We had a terrible winter so I am watching the dried and brown branches at the moment to see if it will start to have leaves. My fingers are crossed :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I am now waiting anxiously to see if this miniature rose plant will come back this year. We had a terrible winter so I am watching the dried and brown branches at the moment to see if it will start to have leaves. My fingers are crossed :)
I hope it will come back!:)
I think you should get rid of all dried branches. Miniature roses like being pruned, it makes them grow faster.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Same problem with my miniature rose. Leaves turning yellow and dropping off. I received this beautiful pink one as a gift for Mother's Day. Please let me know what kind of soil should I repot it in?
Potting soil. It needs to drain well. I put a water pan under the pot so they have moisture as they want it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
United States
I LOVE mini roses!!! I always had this problem with them, and each time they had spider mites. I finally gave up on them. Last year my friend bought me one when I bought my house and I actually got a little scared. I planted the mini rose in the ground and wow! Really took off. This year it came back and growing. Since it is outside and I am scarred with spider mites I spray water all over them to wash off any. I actually think I may get more to have a cluster of mini roses.

If you think you have a problem with flowers, me too!!! At least gardening is a healthy habit to have and it's not like we are growing broke by it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
United States
Here are mine in the flower bed...

Attachments

• 20210626_065219.jpg
    20210626_065219.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 37

Ask a Question