Marijuana.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
R/trees is a subreddit that would interest you. Its all hydro I guess. R/marijuanaenthusiasts is actually the tree forum, so be careful or you will grow a maple.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Admin edit: post removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I am not associated @Durgan, but i do know that the seeds can be purchased online and shipped to Canada. There are several sites with worldwide shipping. One such site is:

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/

You will see these sites if you google search "marijuana seeds online buy". Perhaps you already have the seeds and have some other questions. The Seedsman is a seller you might be familiar with. I also do not understand what the @DirtMechanic is talking about. At any rate there is a bounty of information to be found with an internet search that may be of value to you.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
From Wikipedia...

Reddit (/ˈrɛdɪt/) is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members. Posts are organized by subject into boards called "subreddits", which cover a variety of topics including news, science, movies, video games, music, books, fitness, food, and image-sharing. Submissions with more up-votes appear towards the top of their subreddit and, if they receive enough votes, ultimately on the site's front page. Despite strict rules prohibiting harassment, Reddit's administrators spend considerable resources on moderating the site.

https://www.reddit.com/

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Is marijuana legal in Canada? Is it the leaves you are hoping to purchase for medical purposes? If so, you might ask your doctor. When my father was ill some years ago, we received some from his doctor before it was legal anywhere. You can purchase the weed online, but it is not advised.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
What the **** are you babbling about?

Durgan, if you can't play nicely with other members, especially new members, then can you please refrain from replying to them.

If someone had spoken to me like that just after I'd joined a forum I wouldn't bother coming back :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
on the other hand, @Durgan asked a serious question and @DirtMechanic gave what i consider to be an unhelpful and flip reply. I've been personally attacked by headfullofbees telling me i am nuts and probably wear funny clothes and a few other things. Headfullofbees was not reprimanded but rather supported by saying he is just a grouchy Scot, so i am pretty much confused about who gets a reprimand and who doesn't. At any rate, i defended myself thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
If you don't have something useful to contribute to a thread someone else has started, then don't participate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Its Ok @Beverly those reddit forums are not known to a lot of people even though there must be 800,000 subject forums on reddit. When you watch the news, a good portion of the stories came first to that site several days prior. Its like a newspaper in a way. Reddits can be incredibly informative and current and also dark and horrifying.

In one reddit I learned that the particular word @Durgan used has become so commonplace in social conversation that formal support to have it removed from the broadcasters list of banned words has actually started. I am therefore less offended than some might think. And r/trees is a good resource for those interested in that particular subject because it is a world wide forum with heavy traffic. There are over 1 million subscribers to r/trees. Many of whom are professional growers.

It was not a flip reply, but I was remiss in not posting a complete link for ease of use. I actually did not know if it was appropriate. I assume one could google the term easily, and it was an assumption that seems to have caused a disturbance, so I do apologize for that oversight on my part.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I have a good idea - let's just delete this entire thread and talk about gardening. :)

Hear! Hear! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Unless it's for medical purpose, I don't see the point of talking about it. I hate the drug factory next door. Sitting here, I cough and retch even though I sit in front of 8 air purifying plants, 5 more behind me. Don't even know if the fumes will give me dementia or other nasties.

Ask a Question