Marijuana. Canada's New Proposals for recreational use.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legal-bill-1.4069178 The Liberal government has tabled legislation to end the prohibition on pot.

Consumers can grow up to four plants at home or buy from a licensed retailer. Dried and fresh pot and cannabis oil will be available first, with edible products to become available later.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Consumers can grow up to four plants at home or buy from a licensed retailer. Dried and fresh pot and cannabis oil will be available first, with edible products to become available later.
As soon as I can herd the cats into the car, I am on my way! :D

Congratulations!!

P.S. - Shouldn't this have gone in "Herbs" ? :whistle:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst I am for the legalisation of all recreational drugs (although I don't use them myself, I'm a beer drinker), I feel the focus is wrong.
Firstly, if you live in accommodation which precludes the growth of your own plants, or your use is higher than that achievable with four plants, you still have to pay through the nose, so this partial decriminalisation is illogical. Why shouldn't I grow eight plants in my big garden and share with my friend who lives in a flat (apartment) with his family and pets?
Secondly, it is not the drugs used by ageing hippies, or other mature adults which are in URGENT need of legalisation, we're old enough to choose for ourselves, it is the drugs our youngsters use for thrill-seeking and party energy which should be priority for legalisation, quality and strength control, and pricing.
Help OUR youngsters have fun but stay safe!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
As soon as I can herd the cats into the car, I am on my way! :D

Congratulations!!

P.S. - Shouldn't this have gone in "Herbs" ? :whistle:
The goons at the border might snap you under he Nancy Regan laws. Free room and board for a long time.

Ask a Question