Mantis tiller redesign moved kill switch

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
A lot of people were frustrated with the original Mantis Tiller because the kill switch was down on the handle where the operator's hand would bump into it. I would like to have one of these new machines. It looks like it would be pretty easy to use. I'm hoping for a sale, as the $350 price tag seems a little much, but I guess I could buy it on time (pay monthly), with a mastercard, or see if the Mantis dealer has a finance option.

It eats through wood (sort of) lol

Reaction score
United States and at times out of country
Hardiness Zone
10b and 6a
Ebay has it for 298.77 brand new and in 1 hour from my posting this, there is a bid going on one for 137.50! It says it was only used a couple times by the owner on a vegetable patch and is in great condition. I buy all the time on ebay; this seller has 100% positive feedback, so I would trust the source. I watched the video, if you don't have a height issue like the man in the video it should be great. After his instructions you will never have to read the manual. He is very detailed I would wear ear protection though, it seems very loud. That's cool that parts of it are guaranteed for life. Happy shopping!

Ask a Question