Magical Trees on my river walk

Reaction score
Oh, these are just lovely!!!! I adore running water and beech trees are my favorite! I thought I recognized the leaves scattered on the floor of the woods, and then I found the close up of the beech leaves still on the trees. THANK YOU, scotkat, for taking us on that walk with you!!! I'm not getting out into the woods as I'd like to, so living through your photos is a true blessing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's such a gorgeous place, Scotkat! Walking there must have been a great pleasure. I love trees, all trees, the more of them I see around me, the better:) I guess I would be pretty happy if I lived in a forest:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful photos scotkat! Looks like the epitome of Autumn :)

Reaction score
OMG!!!!! Some of those photos were really amazing!! That place really looks like a magical place, really beautiful!! You're so lucky you could take so many pictures! I wish we had this kind of places over here, but sadly we don't abnymore... They have been building super markets and new houses everywhere.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think that it's the best to have both the supermarkets and trees:D I feel very fortunate, because in my city, there are lots and lots of shops and lots and lots of trees. We have so many parks here! And even a small forest:D Today, we went for a walk there with my boyfriend, all leaves are yellow already, so it was very romantic:)

Reaction score
Those are great pictures. It looks like a pleasant place to go walking. Thank you for sharing. New follower on your blog here!

Reaction score
I think that it's the best to have both the supermarkets and trees:D I feel very fortunate, because in my city, there are lots and lots of shops and lots and lots of trees. We have so many parks here! And even a small forest:D Today, we went for a walk there with my boyfriend, all leaves are yellow already, so it was very romantic:)

That sounds awesome! It sounds they have a perfect balance over there, but sadly not over here! There is no respect for the nature, but hey... at least we are not in China, lol! I love parks and forests :) The last time I visited a little forest was in Norway :) That was very romantic of your boyfriend ;) I see autumn is starting in Poland, it seems the same is happening over here, which is weird, because it should be winter already!

Reaction score
Those pictures are like something out of a dream. I really miss the seasons! Unfortunately Florida only has two seasons - wet and dry. I'd love to go walking there! Thank you very much for sharing your photos.

Reaction score
I just saw the recent photos on your blog of the flowers poking through the snow. I love your photos. The pictures of the various orchids are absolutely stunning.

Reaction score
I agree that these pictures were just gorgeous. What a wonderful place for a walk. I wish I could join you. Everybody should be able to take a walk in such a magical place and enjoy nature's beauty.

Ask a Question