Lucky I Like Green

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
rps20170727_050934.jpg
I've filled these pots with annuals in the past and whilst they look lovely with colour it's only for a limited time. So I decided I'd plant String of Pearls. Summer will be a problem as the little pots dry out very quickly. Also the rosellas seem to like them, like nice juicy peas :mad::confused:. Quite a costly little excercise if they don't survive but I'm happy with the display.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looks lovely!

I hope you're better at remembering to water potted plants than I am :oops::LOL:.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I've already decided I'll move them during a hot spell in summer. I also have a hot house, by that I mean our house gets very hot, so sitting them in a little bath might be the go.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Also the rosellas seem to like them, like nice juicy peas :mad::confused:. Quite a costly little excercise if they don't survive

Might be a good idea to snip off a strand and start a couple extras in the house, DeborahJane... That way if the birds eat those, you can give them a refill. :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

It looks very nice. It'd be a shame if they don't let you keep it. :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Good idea MaryMary. When I bought it I was advised to keep it out of the cold so I'll propogate it in my little area tucked away which by the way I can't seem to keep tidy.:confused:. Bit like my cupboards. :giggle:I

Ask a Question