Lolly our cat of days gone by

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Lolly was a stray and lived with us for well over 3 years only to disappear. . He did come back after a long long time but Preiti refused to let him in although she had known him earlier. Strange are the ways of animals. Here are some of the many many poses that I have captured in my camera.
camera 190.jpg

camera 484.jpg
camera 119.jpg
camera 099.jpg
camera 179.jpg
camera 183.jpg

Reaction score
I love cats, your cat was so lovely!!! It's a pitty he had to go for a long time, but tell me, what did you do when Preiti rejected him? I'm curious!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I love cats, your cat was so lovely!!! It's a pitty he had to go for a long time, but tell me, what did you do when Preiti rejected him? I'm curious!
Lolly came. Meeowed and then lay on his back announcing his arrival but the moment Preiti saw him she chased him and Lolly ran away.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Cats are such graceful creatures, I love them. Lolly is very cute! I hope he'll come back again:) Who knows, maybe Preiti will change her mind.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I hope he has found someone to care for him now. Such a handsome fellow! I do hope he will come back for a visit or two when Preiti isn't looking!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I hope he has found someone to care for him now. Such a handsome fellow! I do hope he will come back for a visit or two when Preiti isn't looking!

He stayed away for so long that I am sure he would have someone to care for him.

Ask a Question