Liquid seaweed

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I suppose by now that most of us gardeners have our peas and beans already up and the tomatos setting fruit which also means that spider mites are just around the corner. Liquid seaweed sprayed regularly on your plants will deter or greatly reduce their numbers. Liquid seaweed is also full of micro-nutrients, trace elements and minerals that healthy plants require. Adding it to compost tea is an excellent way of using this organic tool. When using it as a foliar spray use 2 oz of liquid seaweed, 1 oz of molasses per gallon of water. This mixture will toughen the leaves making them less susceptable to the biting and chewing of spider mites and other damaging insects. Spray weekly. Mix 1 oz into the garlic pepper tea insecticide reciepie as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The leaves go kinda waxy, and feel a lot more substantial
Yes, it feels almost as though they have somehow grown thicker. I haven't a clue of how it works only that it does. I don't know if this works but a lot of folks claim that they soak their hair in liquid seaweed claiming that it acts as a conditioner.

Ask a Question