JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Is anyone here good at identifying Lilies? I have two that I never knew the name of but would love to know. I took them because of their color similarity to the orange daylilies that grow in the wild. There are so many different types of lilies that I imagine it's nearly impossible to figure out what these are.

DSCN6177.png

DSCN6211.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
The second one in particular looks like a daylily. The first one is tougher, but seems to be some type of Asiatic lily. Do you have another photo of the first one that shows the leaves? Do they climb up the flower stalk, or are they more "spikey" from the ground like the daylily?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The second one in particular looks like a daylily. The first one is tougher, but seems to be some type of Asiatic lily. Do you have another photo of the first one that shows the leaves? Do they climb up the flower stalk, or are they more "spikey" from the ground like the daylily?

They both have long leaves. They're both some kind of daylily.

Ask a Question