Let me introduce myself!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Matteo, I'm Italian and I live in Turin.I Work in a garden center and I am passionate about plants and gardens. I am writing on this forum because I want to improve my English What Is Very basic, so I hope to be able to find people to talk to plants and at the same time I Hint to correct the language. Thanks to all !!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello Everyone, my name is Matteo, I'm Italian and I live in Turin.I Work in a garden center and I am passionate about plants and gardens. I am writing on this forum because I want to improve my English What Is Very basic, so I hope to be able to find people to talk to plants and at the same time I Hint to correct the language. Thanks to all !!!
I for one would like to know all about Italian herbs, vegetables and fruits. And how you grow them there

Reaction score
Herbs, vegetables and fruits are productions that the world envy! So how our food! I love to cultivate plants in my small garden, ask anything you want it! Please correct my enhlish or phrases!!!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

You can start a new thread/ post in the section of the forum that's relevant to what you want to talk about :)

You'll see the different sections on the main board, don't worry if you start one in the wrong place, we can always move it for you :)

I've been to Venice, Rome, San Marino & Cattolica, love Italy :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ciao Matt, don't hit the report button unless there's a problem.

It's not the same as reply :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Ciao Matteo! Welcome to the forum! Pleas let me tell you that you have the job of my dreams! I might actually end up working at one of those huge plant nurseries in the next year :) Hope to see you around here often! Good luck with your English, just keep participating :)

Reaction score
Ciao Matteo! Welcome to the forum! Pleas let me tell you that you have the job of my dreams! I might actually end up working at one of those huge plant nurseries in the next year :) Hope to see you around here often! Good luck with your English, just keep participating :)

Thank you! You are very lucky because my work coincides with my passion! I will do everything possible to attend the forum, and 'always the time remaining! See you soon!

Reaction score
You are welcome, Matteo! You are indeed lucky for that, gotta be amazing to be surrounded by plants day in and day out (y) See you around :)

Ask a Question