Lemon

Started growing 3 lemons from seed.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
They are so tiny and vulnerable. I don't know when your really hot months are, but i imagine it will be hot when they still are so very young. I would recommend protecting the seeds with some form of sunscreen until they can put down some good roots.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Arab Emirates
They are so tiny and vulnerable. I don't know when your really hot months are, but i imagine it will be hot when they still are so very young. I would recommend protecting the seeds with some form of sunscreen until they can put down some good roots.
I could easily relocate them under shade. Would that work?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Oh yes @Klona, i think it would work. The little ones will want lots of light but not direct sun until they are older. They will grow up and love you for the care knowing how close they became to being toast. What an adorable seedling it is. Maybe on this thread you will post photos as it (they?) grow(s)? I would love to see.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Arab Emirates
Oh yes @Klona, i think it would work. The little ones will want lots of light but not direct sun until they are older. They will grow up and love you for the care knowing how close they became to being toast. What an adorable seedling it is. Maybe on this thread you will post photos as it (they?) grow(s)? I would love to see.
Yes, I plan to post progress. :)

Ask a Question