Lemon Balm-- could I order one online?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
I have family in Germany who enjoy lemon balm tea every summer from their garden. I would like to grow lemon balm, too. I know they can be quite invasive, though removing the flowers helps. Could I order a lemon balm plant online?

The garden center sells them, but it is too far for me to get to with public transportation, I think. Thank you for any suggestions of where to buy online.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I have family in Germany who enjoy lemon balm tea every summer from their garden. I would like to grow lemon balm, too. I know they can be quite invasive, though removing the flowers helps. Could I order a lemon balm plant online?

The garden center sells them, but it is too far for me to get to with public transportation, I think. Thank you for any suggestions of where to buy online.

We were not able to get our lemon grass locally so I ordered on line through Amazon. It arrived in two days and in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to order plants as long as the seller has good reviews.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Thank you, I did not think of Amazon. I will look there for lemon balm.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Home Depot sells lemon balm but I didn't get any! Now I am going back and get one..The sounds of lemon balm tea is very tasty :)

Ask a Question