Leaves on my green beans

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is my first year planting vegetables. I have noticed that some of the leaves look like this. Is this normal?

IMG_1176.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It looks like that is what it is. From what I read it comes from the company that sells them and it's the way they process the seeds. These seeds I bought are from "Livingston Seed". There is no real cure for it and it was suggested that I dig up the plants and burn them. Uuggh!!! :cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It looks like that is what it is. From what I read it comes from the company that sells them and it's the way they process the seeds. These seeds I bought are from "Livingston Seed". There is no real cure for it and it was suggested that I dig up the plants and burn them. Uuggh!!! :cry:
I buy all of my legumes from Willhite Seeds. I have never had any kind of problem with them and they are CHEAP.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for the company's name, will check them out. So, what is your opinion; should I let them grow or dig them up? :unsure:

Ask a Question