Lawn Tractor - low/flat tire?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6/7
Country
United States
Even though you may not have a air compressor you probably have compressed air on the property and it's in the tyres you have several of. With a air hose having both a clip on chuck and a push on chuck you can rob air from the wife's auto tyres to inflate your lawn tractor tyre and she can stop by the dealer and ask to have those inflated. The odds are the tyres on her car needed a inflation adjustment anyway.

Attachments

• AIR hose- 21.JPG
    AIR hose- 21.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 84
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a lawn tractor, but the wheel on my wheelbarrow got a puncture. When I rode a motorcycle I used to carry a little cylinder of compressed air and gunk in case of a puncture somewhere remote. Never used it, but the barrow and my sack barrow have been great on it for over a year :)

Caution, it makes tyre changing messy if you ever have to.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I don't have a lawn tractor, but the wheel on my wheelbarrow got a puncture. When I rode a motorcycle I used to carry a little cylinder of compressed air and gunk in case of a puncture somewhere remote. Never used it, but the barrow and my sack barrow have been great on it for over a year :)

Caution, it makes tyre changing messy if you ever have to.
Literally changing a tire full of boogers. Ask me how I know.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got a can of that stuff to try and fix my cracked and leaking ATV tires. I only use the ATV for around-the-yard work so safety isn't an issue. It was so successful that I bought another two cans and did two other wheels.

Ask a Question