Late March flower garden beginning to bloom (Kentucky zone 6)

Reaction score
The Tulips are beginning to bloom now that we are in late March. In November 2015 I planted maybe a hundred tulip bulbs in the garden. Here are some of the early blooming Tulips that are emerging with the landscape that is changing seasons. There are three red tulips, two Salmon colored Tulips, and an orange one so far. I took pictures of other flowers around the yard as well like the daffodils and the little blue flowers. My favorite tulips that come up a little later are the Happy Generation that is red and white striped, and the Parrot tulips that are ruffled with yellow and red colors, so stay tuned for pictures of those.

Bee on peach blossom

a field of purple flowers

-Cassie K

Original post @ Late March flower garden beginning to bloom (floral photography)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Cassie: Lovely memory making stuff for each year. I planted tons of daffs and tulips and what has happened this year. Quite a lot of them have failed to come up.. Squirrels, rats?? Very disappointed, suffice to say!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finally managed it.......I think !! P1020667.JPG P1020670.JPG

Amelanchier and Wallflowers

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! Grey Parrot: I have been very good .. Haha! LOL! Nice to see the photos..

How are you? .. Can I tell them who you are?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you have been AGP;)
I confess I'm finding this new format a bit puzzling. I've no idea whether this is a Private Message or an open one.
I might just change my name to Thick Grey Parrot !!
Granma was looking for you earlier on - I've told her where you are - hope that's OK ?
Keep up the good work with the pics

Pippa x

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Grey Parrot! This website is actually very straightforward.. They don't bug you with notifications to your email address. You could have your own thread and we will come to you.. Granma turned up yesterday and we all missed her.. For photos, you could highlight several photo from 2 to 8 or more and when all the photos appear underneath your post, just click the first FULL IMAGE NEXT TO THE SERIES OF THUMBNAILS. And all the photos will appear big. If you want to explain the photo, position the cursor to the right hand size and SHIFT down, press return, then you can type. You don't have to wait them to upload one by one.. That's dark age ...

Please come to my thread

https://www.gardening-forums.com/th...-to-wildlife-please-upload-pics.10885/page-14

This thread belongs to a lovely lady called Cassie K ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you have been AGP;)
I confess I'm finding this new format a bit puzzling. I've no idea whether this is a Private Message or an open one.
Granma was looking for you earlier on - I've told her where you are - hope that's OK ?

Pippa x
Glad you have been AGP;)

Pippa x
Hi welcome, grey parrot

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh I see, welcome Grey Parrot, aka Ms. P :D

Alp, I also directed granma with a link to your thread :) she sent me a PM on GW.

Enjoying your pictures as well Cassie, I wish the slugs wouldn't go after my tulips with vengeance. I think I'll have to stick them in a pot next year

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, thank you, Mark.. Very nice of you. .

Ask a Question