Large gorilla cart

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s great but I find it heavy to dump when filled with horse manure. Has anyone thought of adding a gas piston to make a lift assist??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ooohh -one of THOSE !! We like these
1609406778440.png
Only one wheel so they fit in most places, and when they get too heavy we don`t fill them up so much - a few extra trips is worth it, and we keep nice and slim and muscular :joyful: ...... they`re very English.......

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
We call them wheelbarrows. My daddy used to joke (?) that he taught his daughters to walk by using a wheelbarrow.
They are handy, but I prefer my garden cart with two bicycle wheels and a larger bed. The front end is removable for dumping the contents.
The cats enjoy riding in it when it is empty or mostly empty!

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s great but I find it heavy to dump when filled with horse manure. Has anyone thought of adding a gas piston to make a lift assist??
Gorilla carts are tough and easy to pull or maneuver. The large one I pull behind my Yamaha motorized cart around several acres. i stopped lifting wheelbarrows years ago. I will figure out how to add a strut eventually

Ask a Question