Knee Pads

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Knee pad

Posted on July 9, 2019 by Durgan

In the garden it is necessary periodically to go hands and knees to remove produce and weeds. I have used various types over the years and found all wanting. I decided to order the type described in this post. Today I weeded three rows using the pads and was immensity pleased. Hence sharing the information.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sellstrom-Hybrid-S96211-Orange-Universal/dp/B01M0I4GHF?pf_rd_p=b2e88044-7acf-410f-9018-dc66c6df11fe&pd_rd_wg=qet9n&pf_rd_r=YFXCHWKWEGGY6PCS4QP5&ref_=pd_gw_cr_simh&pd_rd_w=J8vHh&pd_rd_r=cdeb7111-0f71-4290-8431-00b435b2e7d6 Knee pad

C

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Knee pads were used to weed between the garlic plants in four 20 foot rows. My legs never even noticed and I rather enjoyed the job. Previously I would try to use the hoe with mixed results. Don't leave home without the knee pads.

Meadowlark

Gardner, Angler, Adjunct Professor, and Rancher
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Looks excellent, highly functional. Just put in an order. Thanks for posting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
These knee pads are hinged about the center of the knee. Most others are accordion type and constantly move around up and down slipping and sliding. So far I see or have encountered no down side.

Meadowlark

Gardner, Angler, Adjunct Professor, and Rancher
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yes, that's the main problem I've had with other brands...moving, slipping and sliding. Also I like the easy to find patch on the front.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
The knee pads are great for wearing while picking strawberries. Reduces the body strain considerably.

t

Ask a Question