Just some of my roses

Reaction score
Burgundy Ice and wedding day are my fav, I just love their colors and their beautiful shape... so asymmetric :) Very nice! Thanks for sharing, love the way those petals are arranged, not chaotic at all, very pretty :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love looking at pictures of roses!:D My favorite the Wedding Day (it's such a sweet and romantic name for a rose!) and Glenfiddoch. They're gorgeous. I've always had a soft spot for white and yellow flowers.

Reaction score
Hello. The pictures of the roses are so beautiful. I think roses are among my favorite flowers. I live in a rental house and my landlord will not allow me to do a lot of planting, so I just have on rose. My daughter bought me a little mini rose in a pot several years ago. I put it out in my small flower bed hoping it would thrive there. Low and behold it has done very well. It is about 1/3 the size of most roses and has the most beautiful red blooms. The blooms are about 1/3 the size of regular blooms, also. It is very prolific and gets dozens of blooms every year. It is great for my small space because it does not take up much room. I keep the flowers cut off when they are no longer pretty so it puts out new growth and new buds. I also prune it down to about 1/2 it's size in the fall.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful roses! They cheer me up to see as we are having another gloomy day here and seems like we will also get rain for the third day on a roll. The only flowers bloom in my garden at the moment are the lantana.

Ask a Question