Just had a wee stroll in my garden

Reaction score
Wow, those flowers and buds are beautiful. Your garden is going to be gorgeous when everything is fully in bloom.

Reaction score
I have been noticing the daffodils starting to arise, which can only mean it's time to start getting busy. Seems like we're awfully behind this year, but I'm sure it will pick up.

Reaction score
Thanks for that delightful peek at spring! We have had a miserably cold winter in northeastern US - at least the sun is shining today although it is still cooold! We can't seem to escape the jet streams from the west, the south, or Canada. Some of our storms have been a combination of all three. thanks for the flower pix, it really brightened my day.

Reaction score
My yard is still buried in more than a foot of snow. It will be a while before we see any signs of spring here. Hopefully, by the middle of next month, I can see some crocuses poking their heads out of the snow.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
This afternoon it was such a joy to see a touch of Spring blooms.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the beautiful pictures of spring that we know is on the way. We are still frozen. The weather man is promising better weather this week.

Ask a Question