Jodi Arias

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Having just finished watching the court case of Jodi Arias who has now been convicted of murdering Travis Alexander, I would like to know if you think she should be given death penalty or life imprisonment.

What do you think of her as a person please? Narcissistic,? Attention seeker? Domestic abuse victim?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, but as a human being surrounded by tar, dirt, and whatnots, I would like to know what WE are capable of, too!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@DirtMechanic I'm glad that you even knew who he was! My borough which had always been Conservative-dominated has now become hung with BNP elected into the council. Funny that my son did talk to me about Tommy Robinson a day ago. He isn't interested in politics, but he does know a lot now that his iPhone beams him much more news. Yes, we are quite gagged and that's why the royal family have more stories or photos enjoyed by foreign countries.

Very worrying trends, but with the rise of some inexplicable religious cults and anti-Semitism, stabbings and gun-murders, excessive use of opioids, I feel sorry for our future generation.

Having said that, Jodi Arias is an interesting subject to study in terms of dysfunctional personality .. I hope there will be a book studying this anomaly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProNailComplex

Latest Threads