Is your spouse a lawn nazi?

Reaction score
Mr. Kerrie is soooo dedicated to his grass! I should post a picture of the backyard right now. It was patchy from the drought last year so he has a circle with stakes around a big patch of baby grass and straw. And he has CAUTION tape around the stakes. So funny! Anyone else have a lawn crazy in their house? Or maybe it is YOU!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm not married yet but my boyfriend fortunately isn't a lawn nazi:p When it comes to gardening, we usually like the same things: trees, roses and yummy tomatoes:D The only difference is that he loves conifers and I don't.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
My husband and I pretty much share the yard work. He rides the lawn mower and mows the whole yard, and I do the weed eating, and get the part around the garden and flowers. He has a big weedeater for the really brushy areas, and I have my little Featherlite .
When I am planting something that needs a deep hole, he always comes out with the shovel or the post hole digger, and digs the hole for me , so we do work together pretty good, but I don't think either one of us is a yard nazi.

Reaction score
My ex didn't really care about the lawn and I've mentioned before that he wasn't a fan of houseplants. I would be more likely to be a lawn nazi because I'm very much into my plants and I don't mind getting messy or working in the dirt.

Reaction score
I am a lawn Nazi :D. I can't stand it when my lawn isn't perfect :D. I get it from my dad and I drive my husband round the bend because of it :D. I must admit I wouldn't say I am as bad as my next door neighbor though. He will mow his lawn late at night if its not perfect :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
My husband isn't a lawn Nazi, but we've had a lot of problems with our lawn and whenever he sees other nice looking lawns he gets severe lawn envy! :D

Ask a Question