Is this a weed or plant please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
44168A0A-894E-4948-B1E0-82F9CEFB34B6.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the forums :) We think that's figwort. Be aware it is rampant and will seed all over the place. I would stick it on the bonfire if I were you.

We have seen a couple of weedy plants here that seem to be newcomers.

As you can see from the profile, we are in Kent. If you could go back to your profile and change the information under ''Location'' we will be able to see where you are. I don't think there is anywhere in the UK called joshieboy44 :unsure:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this any better?
Hello and welcome to the forums :) We think that's figwort. Be aware it is rampant and will seed all over the place. I would stick it on the bonfire if I were you.

We have seen a couple of weedy plants here that seem to be newcomers.

As you can see from the profile, we are in Kent. If you could go back to your profile and change the information under ''Location'' we will be able to see where you are. I don't think there is anywhere in the UK called joshieboy44 :unsure:
Done! Thank you so much! I will pull it up right away. It’s looks awful in my border. My sister said it was a weed but mother in law said a plant. Thank you so much for your help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Much better Josh (clever guess) now we can see you're in welsh Wales :watching: Mothers in law eh :rolleyes:

Ask a Question