Is my squash suppose to look like this?

Reaction score
I planted squash this summer. I think I may have started to late but this is my first time doing a garden. I have some squash coming in. However, they are looking a bit weird to me. They are very bumpy. Are they suppose to look like this?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I planted squash this summer. I think I may have started to late but this is my first time doing a garden. I have some squash coming in. However, they are looking a bit weird to me. They are very bumpy. Are they suppose to look like this?
A pic would help

Reaction score
Lol everyone always says "A pic would help" You need to use your imagination. From what you have said my friend, bumps are a normal thing you will see on Squash, mine are going through the same thing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Lol everyone always says "A pic would help" You need to use your imagination. From what you have said my friend, bumps are a normal thing you will see on Squash, mine are going through the same thing.
and sometimes it is not normal. Pics help to avoid guessing. Some squash are slick skinned, others not. Bumps and lumps can be caused by certain insects. Growths can be formed on squash because of fungi. Pics would help. Pics always help in diagnosing a problem whether there is a problem or not. Imagination is just that------imagination

Ask a Question