Is my Aloe Vera ok?? Help pls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I’ve had my first ever aloe Vera plant for around 2 month now. When I first brought it home it was obviously smaller and upright. My aloe now grow outwards, I wouldn’t say it flops sideways as the leaves do still feel firm and not soft. I’ve repotted it into a bigger pot as I thought this would be the issue. As I’m new to aloe and plants in general, I’m not too sure if this is normal and my plant could just be too big to keep itself up?
I don’t over water it (I follow the 1 inch into the soil water check) and I keep it in daylight. Any advice would be brilliant.
photo is my aloe is today.
AF24A29C-D28D-456B-810A-65AF30D479E2.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Looks fine to me, as the center puts up leaves, it forces the old ones out. As long as they are firm and green, all is well!
Becky brought one home and added it to the bromiliades and other plants that I truck in and out of the house all winter. What and when does it eat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got some cacti and succulent liquid feed that you add to water. I just feed it that every time I water it which is just every now and then when I check the soil and think it’s ready

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I don't know. I've never fed mine.... it doesn't seem to need anything that it doesn't get from being outside in the summer. The more I ignore it, the better it grows!

Ask a Question